SAT-THUS: 10:00 - 21:00
• Using approved accounting methods to reach the cost of the product through the production cycle
• Distributing the indirect industrial cost in easy and practical ways once the product is manufactured
• Using more than one cost distribution base to calculate the estimated load rate
• The possibility of introducing the creation of a composition formula for the item, using it and modifying it in the work order.
• The possibility of dealing with direct and indirect wages with ease
• The ability to deal with direct and indirect materials with ease
Entering all production requests, whether they are from production or warehouses, and following up on the procedures that have been taken on them
• Follow up on damaged materials before, during and after the manufacturing process
• Calculating and following up on natural losses
• Follow-up of the resulting materials through quality control and quality
• Management and organization of production processes in a sequential manner.
• Extracting reports of raw materials spent on operating and wastage.
• Extracting reports of the complete product resulting from the operation.
• Adding purchase prices of raw materials with the possibility of adjusting their prices according to market price changes
• The permissions screen for each user according to the permissions specified by the system administrator
• Financial and control reports for product cycle follow-up.
• Preparing classifications and divisions for items.