- Instructs and trains users on use of ERP solution.
- System analysis He has tasks help project manager to leads a sessions to collect data, documents and other information and create specifications that describe how the system will be implemented for the client.
- Following the meetings, the specialist implement a project plan and schedule that lists each task in the implementation project, the person with accountability for the task and the task’s due date. Specialists distribute the project plan to the entire team to get their feedback and confirm the project milestone dates.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system requests by providing detailed resolutions to supported customers within the pre-determined time frame of the contracted service level agreement.
- Follow through with customers whose issues are not closed to Identify solutions to work around open issues that are under investigation or pending resolution to the tickets assigned by a Team Lead or Manager.
- Complete, maintain all company paperwork in a timely, accurate and efficient manner alongside the company’s guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good knowledge of business processes & accounting
- Previous experience in ERP implementation
- Quick and autonomous learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Affinity with the IT world
- Between 2 and 5 years of experience
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
- An affinity with the IT world, you understand what an ERP is and what open source is
- good in English
- Good understanding of business and operational processes including Sales/purchase, human resources, payroll and point of sale.